Hey there, Anna here! I wanted to share some information on how to book a reading and what to expect. I've broken it down into a Q&A for you.
What type of tarot reader are you?
I am an intuitive tarot reader that uses the cards to find deeper insight into a situation, problem, or "the self". As a reader, I aim to coach my clients through the tarot reading and offer a new perspective, clarity, and/or possible actions to take to move forward.
What's your Code of Ethics?
- I will do everything in my power to give you a professional tarot reading that answers your question and gives you guidance to move forward
- All client information is private and will not be shared
- At no point will I judge you for your question- I have never walked a day in your shoes
- I will always share the message in the cards, even if they are difficult to hear- on that same note, I will also strive to find and share the silver lining in the message
- I will not read for minors without approval of a parent or guardian
- I will not perform third party readings (a reading in which the third party is not present ex. Does Jessica like me? When will Debra tell her husband the truth?)
- I am not a doctor and am unable to give out medical advice
- I am not a lawyer and am unable to give out any legal advice
- I do not read with timelines- instead, I like to focus on the energy/actions that need to be taken in order to manifest your desired goals
This is my code of ethics- If I am unable to complete a reading for you, there may be a better reader out there for you.
What will my reading include?
- custom tarot spread to suit your question(s)
- a beautiful, pdf reading that uses the tarot to answer your question(s)
- an image of your reading
- a post reading worksheet
- follow up questions (within reason) about your reading
How much is a reading?
Well, that varies. It depends what you're looking for. Generally, a 3-5 card reading will cost roughly $45-$55. The cost is something I can work out after I've gathered all the information needed to provide you with the best reading possible.
I think we're a good fit! How do I book a reading?
Send an email to email@example.com that includes your name and question! I will get back to you as soon as possible. After we confirm we are a good fit, you will be emailed an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, your reading will be completed within 24- 72 hours.
I'm not sure if we're a good fit, but I'd like to see. What do I do?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk it out!
p.s. I'm also a certified reader! I've spent a lot of time interacting with the cards and developing a connection to help me read tarot with confidence.